pyro probe fitting

Macktruckdriver

I just got a truck with an edge programmer and it has the pyro wrapped up because the guy didn't have the stuff to install it. I want to put it in but it's missing the fitting that threads into the manifold. I can't find anyone who sells just that part. Let me know if anyone has one laying around.

Yeah that's the pack of fitting and that cost more than if I just bought a whole new probe from edge. Probe $40 that kit cost $60. Figured if someone had just the fitting fit $10 I could just buy that. Or someone has a bad probe is buy the old fitting.

I need a fitting myself. Glad you have the part number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw an edge exhaust fitting on summit yesterday for $10. It didnt have a picture but i thank its what your looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is just an 1/8 NPT to compression fitting. Take your probe to the local hardware store and get one. I ordered one from Edge for like $2. Then I saw what it was and you can get one almost anywhere.

Edit.

See post #12.

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146729&highlight=fitting

"For anyone who wants to know, the little fitting that mounts in your manifold that the probe screws into is Edge P/N 6000085. They are $2 direct from Edge."

Last edited:
"For anyone who wants to know, the little fitting that mounts in your manifold that the probe screws into is Edge P/N 6000085. They are $2 direct from Edge."

Another helpfull post from the resident bully. The rep goes down a peg, sir.

The probe on my isspro pyro gauge was too big to go through a 1/8" npt to 1/4 compression so I had to drill it out. Just for future viewers.

Tried the compression fitting but tightened all the way down the probe just slides back and forth a long way.

Need to use the farrel and cap for compression fitting. Edge and snow use a fitting that has a lot of threads

I needed to order some parts and found someone who sells them now that I had the part number. Thanks guys.

Back