Quad adr stuck on pl00

spoolin98

I have the control pod and I cant change from power level zero. It doesn't flash pl00 on warm up either. I updated it with the factory 1000 tune and still nothing.
Any Ideas?:charger:

You might be s.o.l. It sounds like it needs a reflash.

well thats not good.....Anything at all I could try? I havent been able to connect to hardware wizard either but the flasher will still connect and communicate.

I had the same type of communication issue ... I had to contact ADR and they had to send me an email with the proper drivers for the hardware wizard . At least I think that's what it was , either way it wouldn't connect to the hardware wizard , after the email it did .... I'll try to dig up there email , pm me your email and I'll forward it to you, it might help

I had the same type of communication issue ... I had to contact ADR and they had to send me an email with the proper drivers for the hardware wizard . At least I think that's what it was , either way it wouldn't connect to the hardware wizard , after the email it did .... I'll try to dig up there email , pm me your email and I'll forward it to you, it might help

I'm having a similar issue.. Would you mind sending it to me as well? It would be greatly appreciated. tractorguyacb@gmail.com

Thanks,
H

step 1;
remove quad adr from truck
step2;
inster in round file under "J" for Junk"
step 3;
install apropriate edge or tst product in its place...

It's not on warmup mode is it? Jigabop on cumminsforum has collected most of the files for quad, he might have what you need

Mine got stuck on 5 and all it was the wire in the fuse panel came loose

Agreed, quad is picky about its connections, especially power and ground connections

Back