Quad adrenaline/pulse

2141pete

Hell I dont know
I Have a quadzilla ADR for sale off my 02' cummins. It has a pulse monitor and the recon monitor it came with. Box itself just came back from Quad and was updated and checked out perfect. Wiring harness is not brand new but it was origionally a Beta box so it was a first run harness. Everything works fine but I can use it anymore. I would like to get $450 shipped or trade for a good nitrous kit or ???? not much I need but something could catch my eye.

Also interested in a wastegate setup. Would prefer the style that has the T4 flange between turbo and manifold

Would this work on a 99?
When I had my beta Adrenaline, Quad told me that you could by a MAP adapter for the harness and you had to change the position of a jumper inside the box to make it work on a 99.....mine was also for a 02.

Just thought I'd throw that info out there......

BUMP,
thanks man I didn't know about the jumper I thought it was just a MAP adapter. The Adapters from Quad are really inexpensive though if I remember right.

BUMP,
thanks man I didn't know about the jumper I thought it was just a MAP adapter. The Adapters from Quad are really inexpensive though if I remember right.
Well that was about a year ago....so take it for what it's worth.

Bump for ya. :rockwoot:

I was looking on quads website and I couldn't find just the adapters listed separately. Do you have a link to where I can find them?

I got one from quad directly you just have to call them it was around $15 for the adapter.

I suppose I will take it if your sure it wont give trouble. Quad seems hard to deal with based on the propaganda around.

Not hard at all, They have been good for me. Jeremy is supposed to call me back in a bit I will see what an adapter for an 01' will cost. If I remember right they are around $15.

Back