quad pillar gauge?

CLC12v97

OH, i can break it alrite
we all know the ford boys have the quad pillar option, but wheres our second genners?
does anyone know of a place that makes such a thing?
my truck had a double pillar when i bought it and i got a triple from glowshift for 25$ and i cut a pod off my double and melted/cut/melted/cut/epoxied to my triple right between the dash and the windsheild and it fits like a glove!!!

i made one at home over tha last few days and all i need is some black paint and shes done

the pix are crappy had to use the cell... its -1 here so it was a little cold in the pickup lol i dont have matching gauges, had to bum the autometer from the ford
comments welcomed....

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Image(3).jpg
    Image(3).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Image(2).jpg
    Image(2).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 46
4_gauge_pillar-2.jpg

4_gauge_pillar-1.jpg

4_gauge_pillar-eye_level.jpg

Made mine a few years ago. I keep saying this but I need to quit being lay and get it thermoformed and start selling it. I like yours cause the sunvisor would still function normally. Mine stops bout half way down.

thats sweet man... i see you put yours on top that looks clean!!!
i dont see why noone makes this stuff theres plenty of room if theyd move the gauges and adjust spacing a little!

if you put one on the bottom too like i did you could have 5! easily!!!

There is lots of room. If I adjusted the top gauge to the left some I would have no problem using my whole sunvisor. That's why I like yours.

I've got one mounted between my tach and speedo that's fiberglassed into the dash bezel. LOL

hell i get my twins rigged i might try a 5 pillar i got another pod layin her i could cut and slap on there

I'm thinking about installing a drive pressure gauge in my 5th one.

where you at in austin? im in laramie wyoming goin to wyotech right now but i live in bandera tx

ah... not too far may have to make a trip there sometime lol im already slicin an dicin on my other pod i jus wanna see what a 5 would look like haha

LOL Probably busy as hell is what it would look like. Post pics up when your done.

aight lol i aint gonna glue it on or nothin... ill hold em up and take a pic... one hole wont have a gauge in it im out!! lol

Oh there's plenty of gauges to add in there. Just ask a ricer. LOL

yea your right... looks a little too busy for me id rather have the 4 with a steering column pod.. if i ever need more gauges id be getting a triple dash pod or 2 if anything you can get those for 25$ posting pics momentarily

you shouldnt hit your head on the top gauge.. unless your 6'7" or so... my buddy hits his head on his triple sometimes lol tall sob

wut about your overhead console gauge whered you get that