Quad Pulse Turbo Timer Problem

cumminskid99

Stobb
Hello, I got the Quadzilla Adrenaline With the Pulse V2 monitor, I got the turbo timer on it and i got it set up to 3 minute cool down. Well once its set the light comes on on the monitor like it should then you turn the ignition off and the truck shuts off. The radio is still on and you can remove the key and it will still be on. Im guessing its trying to work but theres obviosuley a problem why the truck wont stay running. Any help will be appreciatied. Thanks a lot.

do you have your airdog hardwired to another point, or is it still wired to the factory ecm?? when i hardwired my fass i forgot that once i kill the key it kills the source that my fass is ran to therefore resulting in killing the fass and the truck would turn off with no fuel pressure

Sounds to me like you hooked the wire up to the wrong fuse. When I shut my key off the radio and all the elctronic gadgets shut off.

Sure you hooked the wire for the turbo timer up to the engine fuse?

Thanks, I tapped it into something else when i first got it, I tapped it into the engine fuse. Thanks for the help. :)