quadzilla adr or a edge comp

Depends what your gonna do with the truck but, most people will tell you to search bcuz this has been covered before I'm sure..but if it was me and I was to be daily driving the truck I would go with the comp But both will make you very happy

My truck had a Edge Juice when I bought it (a Comp with Gauges) and it just didn't seem to have any bottom end power. I sold it and bought a Quadzilla Adrenaline downloaded the Beta3000 & Comp tunes and :eek: :eek: :rockwoot: :woohoo: my truck turned into a rocket!!

I won't buy another Edge box for a 24V! :bow:

adr. if i ever get another truck with a VP, thats the box its getting.

Comp box by far... those adrenaline are flighty... they burn up or stop workin about once a month if you get a good one

Comp box by far... those adrenaline are flighty... they burn up or stop workin about once a month if you get a good one

I've had my Adrenaline for over a year now...bought it brand new....I've had some hiccup's on gauge readings...but the box has NEVER stopped working! :bow:

sold my smarty and bought a Quad Adr w/pulseV2 and all i say is that the adr kicks but. it out pulls and out runs my friends 01 auto with the Juice w/ att.

I have them both. The comp is reliable . The ADR fuels harder by far. I never had a problem out of the ADR till I let a friend borrow it. I got it back from him not working. I don't remember what was wrong but it hasn't had a problem since in I for it back from quad.

Edge comp works better than the edge juice and the quad sucks had one it slowed me down tried all the settings that were supposed to make it haul and it didn't.

If you're just starting out the ADR is probably your best bet. Once you start getting serious you'll eventually move up to a Drag Comp.

If you're just starting out the ADR is probably your best bet. Once you start getting serious you'll eventually move up to a Drag Comp.

I think you have that backwards.

I have have 2 different ADR boxes, no problems with either. The gauges on the Pulse suck, but it fuels so much harder than my friends drag comp.

I think you have that backwards.

I have have 2 different ADR boxes, no problems with either. The gauges on the Pulse suck, but it fuels so much harder than my friends drag comp.

I've had about 5. Just telling you my experiance.

Comp. Hands down. I had mine for 4 years with no issues. completely woke my VP'd truck up.

I suppose I had my share of little issues with the ADR looking back. Most people either love or hate the ADR, while the Comp is old faithfull. Comp will never outfuel the ADR though.