Quadzilla Adrenaline Help

12vlambo

ill do my best to explain my issue with my quadzilla , this is my 2nd quadzilla , the 1st one ran great and then i switched tunes andoutta no where stopped working tried putting old tune back on (trq Tune) like it was which led to a whole different quadzilla, installed my old one ( Harness and all ) on my buddys truck and his ran exactly how mine was (excellent) and now my new one is doing the same thing as before , when i installed the new quadzilla i also installed a new map sensor , i cant tell a power difference between the levels hardley at all just hazes more in the levels , before i was getting around 35ish psi of boost and now im barely getting 24 , its showing my rpm on the pulse monitor which would be coming from the pump wire (stealth plate) , its showing im getting 13.7v from the ecm and my boost reading at a idle will fluctuate around jumping to 3 or so just sitting there , i dont get what could be my problem seems how all that is checking out correctly, anybody ever run into this with their quadzilla , someone said it may not be comunicating correctly but if that was the case then why would ibe getting those readings on the monitor :nail:

What year is the box for if its a later box and ur truck is a 98 model that could be the problem. I bought a older box off a friend and had to send it in to have a wire cut or a jumper ( I cant recall which )!

I already removed the jumper in the box , it's gotta be something stupid I just don't understand what it could be seems how I tested everything with a volt meter , I'm wondering if my ECM isn't messed up

ill do my best to explain my issue with my quadzilla , this is my 2nd quadzilla , the 1st one ran great and then i switched tunes andoutta no where stopped working tried putting old tune back on (trq Tune) like it was which led to a whole different quadzilla, installed my old one ( Harness and all ) on my buddys truck and his ran exactly how mine was (excellent) and now my new one is doing the same thing as before , when i installed the new quadzilla i also installed a new map sensor , i cant tell a power difference between the levels hardley at all just hazes more in the levels , before i was getting around 35ish psi of boost and now im barely getting 24 , its showing my rpm on the pulse monitor which would be coming from the pump wire (stealth plate) , its showing im getting 13.7v from the ecm and my boost reading at a idle will fluctuate around jumping to 3 or so just sitting there , i dont get what could be my problem seems how all that is checking out correctly, anybody ever run into this with their quadzilla , someone said it may not be comunicating correctly but if that was the case then why would ibe getting those readings on the monitor :nail:

How do you know rpm comes through the wire tap? I thought all of that data came through the cummins bus. :what: