Quadzilla race beta version...

jamesl

elbows deep
anyone here get the call? this looks to be very promising for the vp guys!

I have one coming as well and recieved teh email with details this morning!! Very very excited about Phase 3!!

BigBlue did some of the alpha work IIRC.

I honestly dont see anything groundbreaking out of this box.

Timbeaux38 said:
BigBlue did some of the alpha work IIRC.

I honestly dont see anything groundbreaking out of this box.

Tim,

If things work the way Quad is saying the box should be groundbreaking! This box may change the way guys veiw the VP trucks.

Bnold let me know how it fuels to or 4k+

Your sig says 150 inj I thought u had 6.5 ???

Quad claims to fuel to 4k.... the race is still on for the dyno graph. Marco told me to get a cam and springs installed.

Don shipped today :poke:

im part of beta also, im really excited in what this has in store for the vp guys. Its enough to really sway me from going to a p-pump!

Bob Wagner said:
Quad claims to fuel to 4k.... the race is still on for the dyno graph. Marco told me to get a cam and springs installed.

Don shipped today :poke:

why a cam and springs and not just springs? do you have to have a cam to turn 4k?

I ran the box for a while and it was freaking nasty. The box alone felt as strong as my tst/smarty combo. It was a blast to run but we could never figure out where my part throttle surging was coming from and I never got a chance to dyno it before my motor started getting a bunch of fuel in the oil. I need to call quad and get another box so I can play with it again. It's a fun box. It really is.

BgBlDodge said:
I ran the box for a while and it was freaking nasty. The box alone felt as strong as my tst/smarty combo. It was a blast to run but we could never figure out where my part throttle surging was coming from and I never got a chance to dyno it before my motor started getting a bunch of fuel in the oil. I need to call quad and get another box so I can play with it again. It's a fun box. It really is.

why you have to say that!!?? now im even more anxious to get it!!! cant wait till mine gets here! :rockwoot: :evil

jamesl said:
why a cam and springs and not just springs? do you have to have a cam to turn 4k?

I want the benefit of a mechanical lift pump down the road

Springs are my next step, hopefully late this fall I will get them, no cam just yet tho. Make sure you keep my email handy Bob when marco starts testing the 4k smarty.

PS- I like that completely programmable speed limiter I tried it last night and it is nice.

lotero said:
why you have to say that!!?? now im even more anxious to get it!!! cant wait till mine gets here! :rockwoot: :evil

I'll add a disclaimer, this is just from my butt o meter and the readings on my gauges. I don't have any track time or dyno time to prove it is but to me it felt stronger. Even my buddy's said it felt stronger so who knows.

either way it cant get here soon enough, and i plan on doing side by side comparisons to my drag comp at the drag strip and dyno

I'm very curious about that as well cause the drag comp seems to be the chip to beat these days. I keep debating picking one up.

lotero said:
either way it cant get here soon enough, and i plan on doing side by side comparisons to my drag comp at the drag strip and dyno

looking forward in seeing them numbers :rockwoot:

^^X2 I've had a drag comp for several years, it's a hard one to beat IMHO.