quadzilla vs tst

WHITE-NOISE

rollin coal, chasin hole
i have a quadzilla adreniline right now, i like it alot but im kinda wantin to try something different... has anyone ran the tst and smarty stack? are there any benifits to running that setup and does it make better power all threw the rpm range? im sure some of you guys have ran this setup, and like i said im just bored with the quadzilla right now and wanna try something different.

ive ran both setups. i liked the quadzilla adrenaline on the road better but i liked the tst smarty stack for the sled pulling track.

yeah search it, but since the thread is here, I tried the comp/smarty stack, and the Adr and Adr/smarty stack!

the comp/smarty pulls hard and is pretty clean running, but very smooth

the adr pulls hardest just dont have the bottom end a smarty does

the Adr/smarty is probably best all around, it smoothed the ADR out a little, pick up bottom end and lost a little top end!

If you have the pulse with you ADR. you can get the ADR. to pull just as hard as the smarty through the custum tuning!!! Iv had both...

I have run about everything. tst, smarty. comp, smarty. van aaken, etc. so far my favorite is the adrenaline. have not used it with the smarty though. I did not like the first version of the smarty and sold it, although I hear they are updated now