Queenslander

mick

Just joined this site. Looks good. Thinking about moving to the States lately after all the action that goes on over there with Trucks and Diesels. I drive around Brisbane all week and (maybe) see another Chev pickup. Rare out here. Good to see the support given to those with other brand rides than their own. On my 13th Chev Truck, mainly BB's some blown some Turboed, My first Diesel - Hooked - wife drives an HSV GTS with Callawy LS1 450 hp but when we go out we take the real car my 2004.5 LLY, K2500 , cc sb, Trans upgrade,banks 6 gun, PDA, Ramair Box, 5" straight through, Technicooler, 22" Peacemakers, - Have efi live havent had time to do it yet

Last edited:
Nice bro! I wanted a Holden so damn bad! Good to see some coal rolling out from over there!:ylsuper:

Holden Pontiac

I think we export them over there and you call them Pontiacs. Here's my wifes - Its for sale waiting on new model to be released this Friday

Attachments

• FAMILY AND CHEV TRUCKS 017.jpg
    FAMILY AND CHEV TRUCKS 017.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 5
HAHA! Ya the GTO, I like the idea of a sports sedan though not a 10+ year old coupe chassis "new model". That and it just didn't drive as I thought it would. I did drive a Cadillac CTS-V, they got that car right!:evil

Thanks

Thanks all you guys making a man feel welcome. One thing I have always found, most (yanks) are the most hospitipal people in the world - till u get on the wrong side of them:evil

mick said:
Thanks all you guys making a man feel welcome. One thing I have always found, most (yanks) are the most hospitipal people in the world - till u get on the wrong side of them:evil
HAHAHA! Right , right.:rockwoot:

Back