Question? A little curious on what size injector.

bigredbaker

Ok here is the question I'm curious about. What size injector could a person run on a stock truck? I have a edge drag comp, stock sticks, stock turbo, and no fuel delivery system just stock. Now I know the vp pumps don't hold up to the comp with out some sort of fuel system. What do yall think just curious.

You should spend your tax return money on preventing little reproductions of you. THIS IS COMPD!

Sorry dude, wrong forum. They'll eat you alive here. You also might want to ditch the universal fit wheels and get some with decent backspacing.

Lmao. Just get an Edge EZ and drive it.

Oh yeah and welcome to CompD. LOL

Buy some sort of improved fuel system first. Then get more air. Then get injectors if your trans or clutch hasn't already given up on you.

Fuel system first. If your an auto then no more than a 40hp. If your a stick then I'd say a 75-100hp.

injectors are the last thing you need to be looking into with a stock vp truck with no lift pump

Untap the drag comp now ! do you have gauges ? when i had the drag comp untapped my fuel pressure would drop to 0 on wot. grab you a air dog 150 then tap it, you dont wanna fry the IP just to have fun cause it wont last. Then you'll spend atleast thousand for one plus the cost of a AD or a fass. :welcome:

Back