question on injectors for 600hp

arinkuddy

So I am wanting to add more fuel to my 06 and I have been looking at Exergy's products. The reason I want to go with them is just because they have good flow data for their injectors that I can use in my tune.

From what I figure I need 100% over to get approx 600hp. If I understand right 100% over would be double the flow of stock and since stock is ~140mm3 I would need 280mm3 at 2900rpm to get my 600hp. I don't really want to have to go over 2500uS of duration. Also I understand these are ideal numbers.

My main question is should I have my current bosch motorsports 50hp modified to 100% over stock or should I get new? My current ones have ~40k miles. Do they give you flow sheets or do you have to pay more for that? Any info from your experience would be great. Also if you have a flow sheet I would love to see that. I will be contacting Exergy as well.

And no I don't want Big Bang Injectors haha

Attachments

• exergy_products.pdf
    230.3 KB · Views: 0
  • exergy_services1.pdf
    228.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You don't need anywhere near 100% overs for 600 hp, people have been able to get nearly 1000hp with that size injector. I would say just get a set of new 100hp Bosch motor sport injectors. There a good quality injector at a decent price. It would probly cost more to rework your injectors than to buy new ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need anywhere near 100% overs for 600 hp, people have been able to get nearly 1000hp with that size injector. I would say just get a set of new 100hp Bosch motor sport injectors. There a good quality injector at a decent price. It would probly cost more to rework your injectors than to buy new ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I didn't realize 100%s were 200hp until Exergy enlightened me on that. I really want the data like the pic here. I'll ask them and see if thats provided or if you have to pay extra to have that done. If someone had the data for 100hp bosch i could use that as well.

fuel_map.png

Exergy gets $2460 for their BMS 100hp injectors.

From what I was told when I called them last week, the BMS injectors do not come with any test data. They told me that those are stocked from Bosch and sold as is, they don't touch them at all before they sell them unless you pay to have them tested.

Exergy gets $2460 for their BMS 100hp injectors.

From what I was told when I called them last week, the BMS injectors do not come with any test data. They told me that those are stocked from Bosch and sold as is, they don't touch them at all before they sell them unless you pay to have them tested.

That's what I figured.

**Also that doesn't seem too bad for cost

Last edited:
Are the 50HPs pretty much tapped out at 600HP? I just don't want to be holding the injector open for 60-70 degrees to get there.

I think the BMS 100s would be perfect for what you want to do! They can be had for 2100$ if you shop around and exergy isn't the only place to get flow tested and balanced. Look at Altured diesel wurks too