Question, towing with 37s

Btp 2332

Hey guys looking to get a 20ft hitch trailer (if thats the right description to call it) to pull my 12v. Im sure my 07 5.9 has plenty to pull it just wondering if there is anything I need or should do to the truck to help it in anyway or if it will be fine. 3in with 37 in procomp extreme ats on rockstars. Edge juice w attitude, diablo extreme power puck, intake, exahust. The edge is hot it self I dont think it will like it above 1 or 2. Stock trans with 15k miles on it hoping it will hold but will get a converter and valve body in due time. Should I look into an exhaust brake also? Thank you in advance. Brian

You should post how much the trailer weighs loaded. The length won't be you issue.

I would upgrade the trans asap..extra power and extra wieght from the load and larger tires will eat the stock tranny

With that type of weight I would use a weight distribution hitch also. You can also add air helper springs.

Thanks guys I apprec it. Was hoping the trans would hold even with the edge on 20hp setting but the tires and wheels alone did zap it noticebly.