Questions about 13mm vs 14mm

Fordpower73

Hello I am in the beginning stages of building a 3.0 engine, yes I am choosing the hard route and P-pumping a 7.3 but I have several blocks, heads, cranks, and an 8 cylinder P-3000. Can anyone point me in the right direction of what it would take to build a competitive pump and match it to my setup?

What did the pump come off of?

If you have any questions PM me.....I just finished my P-pump 7.3 motor a few months ago.

Hello I am in the beginning stages of building a 3.0 engine, yes I am choosing the hard route and P-pumping a 7.3 but I have several blocks, heads, cranks, and an 8 cylinder P-3000. Can anyone point me in the right direction of what it would take to build a competitive pump and match it to my setup?

Sent you an email.

Just have to Dyno...but no time! Hbu? This fukkin turbo **** is a joke. Yes we should have went to smooth bore along time ago. To eliminate a lot of BS on mwe. But when a Powerstroke started doing well against big name High Profile Cummins shops. Well..they must really be cheating! And we all know now. There were Cummins motors, with the Big Covers as well!!

And I know The name on that turbo. Did not make that cover, modification.

I'm so glad I didn't get a turbo made last fall, and I almost did! I'm just waiting to get on a dyno or set up a day at the track as well and to get the motor set down in the truck.

call kevin at northeast diesel and no one else if you want the pump done right

rob and joe had some good luck last season representing hypermax. most will say to contact them. as for plunger diameter. 13 would be safe. 14 might be pushing it. idk if you will beable to get enough air into the engine to utilize the amount of fuel required to keep a 14 reliable. minimum of a 5x28 injector.