questions about Water/Methanol kits

ka rainwater

have the chance to buy a Snow Performance Stage 2 kit for a real good price but wanted the pros and cons of it before i buy it...i'll be stacking it on a Nitrous Express NDX stacker system with a 100 shot...current mods are intake, straight exhaust, arp headstuds, and SCT tuned by DJ...he's going to write me a file for the nitrous when it gets here but im not sure about the methanol yet

I'm not a 6.0 guy, but it sounds like you might want a little more fuel to go with that...

i asked about it on another forum, and nothing but good responses, alot of people are cussing the snow performance kit, i have a cooling mist kit that should be here today, sent out my dp for reflash the other day, should be fun!

what's the problem with the snow kit?? i'm getting it for 150 so it's hard to pass it up

Keep the methanol below 50% on a 6.0....way below preferrably.
Unless you like big holes in your pistons of course....LOL

ummm noooooo.....should i just not worry about the methanol and just run nitrous would that be the smart thing to do?

I personally don't think you have enough mods to warrant a water/meth kit.
If you had big injectors and were running 1600+ degrees through the 1/4...then I'd say yes. As it stands...I just don't think you need it.
On the other hand....for the price I'd buy it in case I needed it later on down the road...or to resell and make a few bucks.

i completely understand that....i don't neccisarily think i "need" it either i just figured for the price its hard to pass up...and like you say i do plan on doing bigger injectors and turbo but not anytime soon