quick hp guess??

YUTANCUMMINS

yea another one....already started my conversion and just tryin to see what i will be lookin at. setup..215built by Scheid 5k no plate full cuts(yea i know to big)62over an s475 240 inj. at correct pop off psi, bigstick cam, and supporting mods and parts

let me know guys, thanks

if the set up is right, and the turbos spool well on the dyno i dont think a mid-high 700 number is out of the question.

i did 718 on a laggy S475 single with similar fueling mods. Shughes went 795hp with only slightly larger twins and similar fueling mods as well.

I would be suprised if you make 650, your dvs and no plate plus big injectors will really hurt you.All tuned it should make in the 700 range

so your sayin smaller dvs and injectors and it will run better(makes sense) what combo would get me over 750 havent bought inj. yet or smaller dvs so would like to know... 191s and 200stix mabey

btw timing will be at 25-30

I would try 191s , I run 6 hole injecotr but I'll be trying some 7 holes later this week.I would try and hold out on getting injectors till Ryan at RCP diesel has his conversion injectors ready.