Quick Spool Turbo For Cat C15

TopFueler

Industrial Injection
We have made and have been selling a GREAT turbo for Cat 3406E and C15 truck engines. The fuel mileage improvement with just the addition of the turbo is .5 mpg. We also sell a new exhaust manifold that flows 200cfm more air which helps when making more power and lowering egt's. The turbo also lowers egt's and has been making up to 675hp with fuel mods and new manifold. The fuel mods that we have been offering is a large injector and custom programed ECM. These packages offer low egt's 820deg. while making 675hp. These trucks with these mods show little to NO smoke.This sounds amazing I know BUT it has been done and reported by many of our truck repair shops that work on Cat powered trucks. Everyone to date has loved this new turbo which is the heart of this package. Truck owners that have the whole package have reported 6.5mpg which is amazing for a big truck. There has been some guys taking their twin turbos off and installing our turbo and manifold with the custom tunning in the ECM. That has also worked good. Thanks, Industrial Injection, Brady or Shane 1-800-955-0476

We have sold several hundred todate. They have been a big hit.

We have made and have been selling a GREAT turbo for Cat 3406E and C15 truck engines. The fuel mileage improvement with just the addition of the turbo is .5 mpg. We also sell a new exhaust manifold that flows 200cfm more air which helps when making more power and lowering egt's. The turbo also lowers egt's and has been making up to 675hp with fuel mods and new manifold. The fuel mods that we have been offering is a large injector and custom programed ECM. These packages offer low egt's 820deg. while making 675hp. These trucks with these mods show little to NO smoke.This sounds amazing I know BUT it has been done and reported by many of our truck repair shops that work on Cat powered trucks. Everyone to date has loved this new turbo which is the heart of this package. Truck owners that have the whole package have reported 6.5mpg which is amazing for a big truck. There has been some guys taking their twin turbos off and installing our turbo and manifold with the custom tunning in the ECM. That has also worked good. Thanks, Industrial Injection, Brady or Shane 1-800-955-0476

Do ya have pics of this new manifold?? We are working on a 3406b right now......

Do ya have pics of this new manifold?? We are working on a 3406b right now......

I might be able to give you some insight. I dont think the E model/ C15 manifold will work, they have smaller round ports instead of the larger squares that most B models have. What is the serial number prefix on your 3406?