Race truck gets new front wheels.

PSDPlayer

Captain Negativity!
Weld Racing Alumastar 2.0

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Judging from the pics, the truck looks like it sits low enough to kill ants with the frame. LOL Looks damn good though.

Judging from the pics, the truck looks like it sits low enough to kill ants with the frame. LOL Looks damn good though.

The truck will ride 3 inches off the ground in the front and 2 inches from the ground. NHRA specs.

SFI 15-1. So I'll be legal in the future. Rear Wheels are not SFI, but Weld doesn't make a 8 on 170 16x16

Sissy! Anyone can shove a 6.0 in a full size truck. LOL LOL They look sweet.

Now now tim are you worried about doug beating you. LOL. Looks good doug. What color is the truck goin to be when your done

Now now tim are you worried about doug beating you. LOL. Looks good doug. What color is the truck goin to be when your done

Not sure what we are going to do with it yet. But I'll put a little message on the tailgate for you. Since that's all you are going to see anyways.

well any updates on the gogo race truck, 7 weeks till the TS event, you said it'd be there, i'm looking forward to see the truck there. gog race truck, deranged, innovative's truck, elites crewcab with 430cc stixs, it should be a good event for ford. douggy is it goin to be ready*bdh*:hehe:

Back