Raceline wheels

92fordcummins

I haven't seen any reviews of these and I'm about to buy a set. Has anyone used these wheels and how were they?

got em on my truck and haven't had any problems and they are light as hell.i have the cr2s

*bdh*Watch out for alot of there wheels wont allow the clip on wieghts to balance them, they will have to have stick on tape wieghts, so if your running a meaty tire of a larger size beware. I have the renegade 8's with 37's and they ride like crap, The tire shop I got them from is contemplating swapping them out for a different style.

*bdh*Watch out for alot of there wheels wont allow the clip on wieghts to balance them, they will have to have stick on tape wieghts, so if your running a meaty tire of a larger size beware. I have the renegade 8's with 37's and they ride like crap, The tire shop I got them from is contemplating swapping them out for a different style.

BB's could be another options.

Send me some pictures of them, I might be interested. I have no need for a tire that big.

I have the Chrome Renegade 8's on the front of my dually. I love the look it gave it, but I am thinking about switching to the Predator 8's.

Image031.jpg

Image026.jpg