Racing Lawn Mower For Sale

slow01dodge

My little baby which is a 1992 American Yard Products Rally lawn mower that i transformed to a bad ass racing mower. Here is my list of modifications and parts it was painted in PPG auto paint, stretched and lowered to a total frame height of 4 inches off the ground, the bottom of the seat pan is around 16 1/2 inches off the ground, the front axle is a racing kart style with bearings and heim joints on all the rod ends, a peerless 600 3 speed transaxle took the place of the cheesy 6 speed and i did lock the diff inside it to make it a solid axle and filled it with synthetic fluid, a jack shaft was installed in the center of the frame because of the transaxle swap, all pulleys a total of 4 are new, all belts are new, new Carlisle Turf Pro 16/7.50x8 tires on the back, front wheels have been cut and widened to make the front tire tread flat not rounded, new battery, new coil, new racing spark plug, motor is a 14.5 Briggs OHV with light modifications and all carb parts were bought from eccarburetors.com the same place i bought the rear tires. All work has been done by me and it is all custom as i have made all of it in my shop with a lot of time and diamond plate aluminium. the only thing it needs is the rear brakes. You can come ride it before you buy it give me a call Nathan Phipps 828-773-6820 oh yeah the camera dates are wrong i took them the same day i listed i can email the pics or you can see it on ebay i just listed it tonight with the pics

right now about 30 to 35 i had the lady follow me one time up the road and she said i was goin 58 or 59

its just a few hours to pa i am 5min from the tenn and virginia border but yea i love this thing but with just me workin bills just dont stop coming for some reason i cant seem to find that easy button

Race for pink slips?

lawnmower014.jpg

not in a straight but i would around a tight track why dont you drop that thing so she will handle