racing seats I need help

addicted2power

Looking for a set of Racing seats for DD and track use.

what are yall running and how do you like them?

Im looking for reclining and adjustable since I still DD it.

Look at Corbeau or MasterCraft for seats that are safe and comfortable!

Ive looked into the corbeau seats but it looks like I need to sit in some before I buy them to make sure I fit. Im 5' 11 and 220
ill look wt the master craft seats though thanks

Check out pro-car. Good looks, comfy, adjustable, reclining and I got mine from summit for about $160.

Another vote for corbeaus, you will sit in them and be unable to get up. Sooooo comfy.

I have the LG1 seats, very comfortable on long trip.
These seats come in two widths, I have the narrower
ones, you want the others. The wider ones are a drop in.

Ive looked into the corbeau seats but it looks like I need to sit in some before I buy them to make sure I fit. Im 5' 11 and 220
ill look wt the master craft seats though thanks

As others have said they have wide widths...

Both the Corbeau and Mastercraft make seats that are actually spec'd for racing which is nice, you know they will be safe and comfy!!!

are you guys running the corbeau seat mounts in the factory locations?

I have the Forza fixed back in mine. I've sat in them for mockup and mounting but haven't had a chance to drive in them. I'm 5'11" and 210-230lbs and they are snug but you'll know for sure you're not going anywhere. Plus it gives me more incentive to lose the weight I've been needing to. The wide version would be a little more forgiving but the standard are actually comfy.

photo_zps2b90e7db.jpg

i had to make up simple brackets to bolt them down they have a smaller bolt spread than the 3rd gen factory seat , the bracket they sent didnt work with my power seat base

They have brackets that wilk bolt directly into the second gen trucks. Im not sure about the other trucks thou.

^ & ^^

Corbeau sells brackets for 2nd & 3rd gen trucks, the 3rd gen brackets have a note that says 'bolts to factory sliders'

are you guys running the corbeau seat mounts in the factory locations?

I had a bench seat, 3rd gen.
The wider bracket will bolt down on factory location.
Since I bought the narrower seats, I had to open
up their holes to fit on by brackets.

corbeau lg1's here. im 6' 1" 260, i ordered the wides but i feel that the normal width would have been better. but i love the seats!!

Back