RAM 2000 #5 Build Thread - 2012 - Stoker 12V

It's Done Deal!!! :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-uO8M42zMg"]Garmons Diesel 2012 RAM 2000 first crank - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZGPViuid-4"]Garmons Diesel 2012 RAM 2000 First Drive - YouTube[/ame]

I'm losing blood flow to my head so I need to ask this quick: He used a 6.7 block and 12v head? How did I miss that? It still sounds like a bone stock 12v.

sweet,totaly awesome. did he look at repairables for this before buying a new rig??? could save a lot on a project like this.

I wasn't down there today...Amy text those vids to me...

Can't wait to drive it... I'll get more vids then... :)

that is totally badass:rockwoot:, get some underhood pics and more vids. Tell him to tuck that tail pipe higher, its too low.

You see a lot of projects attempted but often drag on or get put to the side, it's nice to read about the successful ones. Hats off to the Garmon crew :rockwoot: I was just thinking about this a couple days ago wondering if it had been completed or not.

If I had the resources and talent I would drop a CR into a 1500 4-door mid-box 2wd.

You see a lot of projects attempted but often drag on or get put to the side, it's nice to read about the successful ones. Hats off to the Garmon crew :rockwoot: I was just thinking about this a couple days ago wondering if it had been completed or not.

If I had the resources and talent I would drop a CR into a 1500 4-door mid-box 2wd.

He meant to do it in less than a month but had some stuff come up that delayed it (unrelated)...

If Jeff gets and idea, that's usually all he can talk / think about till it's done...

Or just the opposite...He'll have a idea and start something, then think twice and just scrap it all together...lol
Glad this one survived...lol

Few bugs to work out but Amy said it won't be long before it's perfect.... More than likely it'll be Sold though.... Then He'll build another....

That rattle is plain awesome.

this thing sounds great!

Agreed!!! awesome!

that is totally badass:rockwoot:, get some underhood pics and more vids. Tell him to tuck that tail pipe higher, its too low.

I'll get some good pics when down there...he's out of town right now but I may go down next week sometime..

Agreed on the pipe... I think it needs a hidden turn down at the rear in Black...

Maybe I can unload one of my projects on Garmon. It'd be right up his assembly line he has goin on there..........:hehe:

:bang

Have the ideal specimen and started amassing a bunch of goodies after I blew the factory viper engine the phuck up:doh:- 04 cummins with the mounts and engine plate, starter, spare set of Factory wheels to powder coat one set black, ect ect ect

My assembly line sucks.:hehe:

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

Back