RAM 2000 #5 Build Thread - 2012 - Stoker 12V

Oh Hell Yeah!!!!

Needs an Auto though... No manuals for me in a hotrod Cummins... :)

If I wasn't broke, I'd love to have it...lol

Engine and trans have been pulled long ago LOL built 6spd would be the shizz......
:hehe: Bought a whole bunch of chit for it and the damned thing is sitting :hehe:

Last edited:
I even have a S&W Roll cage kit and Caltracs for it LMAO...... Snails laugh as they fly by me :hehe: :hehe:

Does Garmon do any frame surgery? Wtf Swole, got t4set up, and a ported head. new rods,pistons,pins, blocks been decked have 625's............. The more I think of it I think I was sticks and I.P's away on the engine.......Full tinted windows blacked out rear lights.......

Garmon probably finish this in 3 days. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

And it'd be silly with some efi live tuning.......

Last edited:
How much are you looking to get, Jeff?
And don't give me the SRT10 speech....with no motor and trans it's just a 1/2 ton Ram with a big brake kit and some nice wheels. LOL

OK....it's got a body kit and some nice seats....but that's all I'll concede.

What does Garmon sell these rigs for Swole?? I just might get motivated to finish this one and flip it for much needed Pro Mod goodies.........

What does Garmon sell these rigs for Swole?? I just might get motivated to finish this one and flip it for much needed Pro Mod goodies.........

Just depends.
But he's now talking about keeping this one...
I predect he'll keep it until someone just makes an affor he can't refuse.
Same as last time... TWICE!! He bought the old one back for less than sold and then sold it again!! :)
Then that guy burnt it to the ground.. lol

Just depends.
Same as last time... TWICE!! He bought the old one back for less than sold and then sold it again!! :)

Ewww

Just depends.

Details????

Back