Random Cummins parts

24vbummins

Sold my truck, time to move all the parts I’ve acquired for it over the years.
All prices listed are negotiable and shipped unless otherwise noted
12v shot peened and polished rods, believe they are Brazil rods, I’d have to dig them out and check 300
24v vp crank fresh from the machine shop. Tone wheel on crank. Checked out perfect. Crank gear removed, but still have it. 350. WILL NOT SHIP
Efilive v2 scanner. 1 license open, dodge only. Needs to be reset. Some files got deleted to flash truck, had to pass through flash last time I used it. 500
12v ih head 250 WILL NOT SHIP
Core 47re 4x4 500 no converter WILL NOT SHIP
Disassembled 48re 4x4 with a powdercoated case, a&a bolt in sprag, and Suncoast internal bullet parts 750 with core single disc dpc converter. Stock shafts. WILL NOT SHIP
14 def system, complete 300 WILL NOT SHIP
6.7 valve cover assembly 200
Core 12v 5x.016(?) injectors, got in a trade. No idea what they actually are. 200
T6 tubular exhaust header, bought from Slownoma on here, believe I paid 400 for it, will take 350.
If any of my prices are out of line don’t be afraid to tell me. I’m open to honest offers. Will make good package deals to get rid of things.
All parts located in central New Jersey. Zip 08873
Will update as things are sold or added. Thanks.
Phone number 732-803-769two

@slowlml might find a few things on here you are looking for brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price drop
All prices listed are negotiable and shipped unless otherwise noted
12v shot peened and polished rods, believe they are Brazil rods, I’d have to dig them out and check 250
24v vp crank fresh from the machine shop. Tone wheel on crank. Checked out perfect. Crank gear removed, but still have it. 300. WILL NOT SHIP
Efilive v2 scanner. 1 license open, dodge only. Needs to be reset. Some files got deleted to flash truck, had to pass through flash last time I used it. 425
12v ih head 200 WILL NOT SHIP
Core 47re 4x4 400 no converter WILL NOT SHIP
Disassembled 48re 4x4 with a powdercoated case, a&a bolt in sprag, and Suncoast internal bullet parts 650 with core single disc dpc converter. Stock shafts. WILL NOT SHIP
14 def system, complete 200WILL NOT SHIP
6.7 valve cover assembly 150
Core 12v 5x.016(?) injectors, got in a trade. No idea what they actually are. 125
T6 tubular exhaust header, bought from Slownoma on here, believe I paid 400 for it, will take 300
Core 24v injectors 110
If any of my prices are out of line don’t be afraid to tell me. I’m open to honest offers. Will make good package deals to get rid of things.
All parts located in central New Jersey. Zip 08873
Will update as things are sold or added. Thanks.
Phone number 732-803-769/

Back