Raptor Fuel Pumps?

KumminsKid

Looking at getting a 100gph raptor fuel pump for my 99 daily driver. I got intake, exhaust, and quadzilla adrenaline and lookin for a little better fueling. what are your thoughts on this pump?

I've got a raptor 150 an I love it. I'm sure the 100gph will be jus perfect for what u have

Get the 150, its overkill for just the Quad but if you decide to throw in some big injectors down the line it will already be there. I currently run a 150 Raptor on both my Tow Rig & my puller (however the new motor will need more fuel LOL )

Ok cool thanks for your input. will the 150 give me problems though if in not running anything more than i got now?

No you wont have a problem running a 150 over the 100. I am running a 150 on my stock 01.

Ok cool thanks for your input. will the 150 give me problems though if in not running anything more than i got now?

Nope I'm running a Quad Adr only on my 99 also...they have a adjustable pressure regulator so you can fine tune the pressure and it will only feed as much as it needs.

I'm running the 150 on mine and love this little pump no problems with it.

With a 150 I would upgrade the intank draw straw, with the 100 the stock draw straw will be fine. To upgrade the draw straw you will need to drop the tank.

Last edited:
Mine has been good to me. My buddy has the 100 with drag comp and 150s and its border line but for the price difference get the 150 and be done with it!

A sump is totally overkill on most trucks and most guys don't want to put a hole in the bottom of the fuel tank.

Last edited:
With a 150 I would upgrade the intank draw straw, with the 100 the stock draw straw will be fine. To upgrade the draw straw you will need to drop the tank.

I bought the raptor 150 that's on my 99 used from one of the associates @ Farm Truck Diesel. It didn't come with a draw straw but it did come with the hookup for the stock line. Its been running fine for the last year & half its been on there. ;)

Who makes/sells sumps? I thought I saw one on Haisley's site or maybe Pure Diesel's site... but I don't know much about them.

Back