Rear Coilover Shocks

mcevins

Diesel Purist
I'm trying to find someone who makes a good rear coilover shock setup for my 02 Dodge 4x4 Race truck. Any suggestions?

Meacham Evins

I'm trying to find someone who makes a good rear coilover shock setup for my 02 Dodge 4x4 Race truck. Any suggestions?

Meacham Evins

Not sure if he has them available for your year truck but, I do know he has them for newer trucks. It's not listed on his site yet.

Give Dave at OUO a call. He makes probably the finest suspension components available... the price will reflect it though too !

The latest National Dragster also had a huge Strange Engineering coil over ad in it.

Meachum, I sent you a PM. I have everything to do a complete 4 link to your truck if thats what you are after. It's not junk, it was designed for a Pro Mod truck. Call me tommorow if you interested. Just coilover's are'nt gonna help whats biting you.:bang Gary

Thanks guys! The coilover setup would be more for weight reduction. My truck launches straight and hard but at 5,800 lbs it's got a lot to overcome. Look at me talking about weight reduction, heck, if I would get out of the truck it would pick up 2 tenths.LOL It's just too much fun to drive! I'm working on the spooling issues.

Meacham

Gary, I don't have your #
Mine is 615-443-3502

(Look at me talking about weight reduction, heck, if I would get out of the truck it would pick up 2 tenths.LOL It's just too much fun to drive! I'm working on the spooling issues.)

Meacham

I am right there with ya on weight Meachum !LOL Hey were lookin forward to racin with ya some more ! Im sure Eric will need some more cigarettes tho !LOL You comin to scheid ?

I'm hoping to make Scheid's. I'm making some changes to several things to pick up some ET and trap speed. It should be ready.

Meacham

Meacham,

I'm skinny as hell and will be available for testing LOL

I am only 138lbs, anyone need a driver! Tim you can drive mine, it should be slow enough for you!

Meacham,

I'm skinny as hell and will be available for testing LOL

Timmy, I might just take you up on that if your'e not careful. My fire suit and helmet would look funny as hell on you.:hehe: That picture might just be worth the price of admission.

Meacham

Timmy, I might just take you up on that if your'e not careful. My fire suit and helmet would look funny as hell on you.:hehe: That picture might just be worth the price of admission.

Meacham

I am a professional fashion model as well....... I'm pretty much the Total Package..... Everything a team owner could ask for in a driver.... Lightning-fast reflexes, good looks, super personality, media darling, sexy, good looking, quick wit, sexy, good looking, funny, knowledgeable, sexy, highly competitive, good looking, well-networked, great pontificator, sexy, showers regularly, brushes teeth, no inbreds in family, good looking, cheap date, open-minded, sexy, loves kids, dogs and babies, good looking, cheap to feed and maintain, dashing looks, easy going, and sexy. LOL LOL

Dang Timmy I think you're a lock for driving the white beast. You'll have to do some practice launches when we get it back together.:charger:

Meacham

Dang Timmy I think you're a lock for driving the white beast. You'll have to do some practice launches when we get it back together.:charger:

Meacham

........... Yeah I'm gonna quote you on that LOL did I mention that I have the memory of an elephant and will remind you of this statement quite often? LOL

But does Timmy have his NHRA Competition License? Since he weighs nothing, the truck will probably pick up at least a second...

Back