Rear driveshaft 1-piece aluminum 1480 joints

TrailTamer

I had this rear driveshaft built for my truck just few months before my auto trans broke then I did the manual trans conversion so I had another one built since the NV4500 is much shorter.

It was in my 97 Ram 2500 club cab long bed 4x4 no lift with 47RE, NP271D, D80.

No slip yoke will be included but I think I paid $75 for mine. I don't know what other truck & drivetrain configurations it'll fit but I can get center u-joint to center u-joint length for you to check. I think it's 75.5" but I'll need to double check.

The u-joints are spicer non grease able ones, the good stuff, still good and not that much miles on them, I think no more than 5,000 miles.

$350 OBO, you pay shipping if not local.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 0
Measure your approximate center u-joint at the axle's yoke to center u-joint at the t-case and I'll let you know if it'll work.

Thats the problem, my truck is apart haha, they only thing I have is my old two piece shaft. Let me measure and see how close ill be. May be worth the risk at that price.

Thats the problem, my truck is apart haha, they only thing I have is my old two piece shaft. Let me measure and see how close ill be. May be worth the risk at that price.

I assume your truck is 02 Ram 2500 long bed quad cab 47RE 241DHD and D80? No lift either?

If you can, try eyeball measure your 241DHD's length from where it connects to the trans to where the u-joint usually located at the rear output and I'll do the same with my 271D

Or just swap in the 271D! It's pure beef compared to any 241 models lol
There's good chance that you'll be able to be almost no money into the NP271D swap after selling your NP241DHD.

My stock front driveshaft still worked, not ideal but worked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Did my homework, sold! Ill take it, Pm me payment and shipping info, thanks!

Back