rear spring options

OrangeNV

BISH please
i have a shackle flip for the rear of my 98 dodge

my stock springs ride like crap, they are crazy stiff, i dont haul heavy, put 1000lbs in my bed and it rides like a caddy

what options do i have for either aftermarket soft ride leafs or should i contruct new lighter spring packs from seperate leafs

ultimate goal would be a rear 4 link kit, but im not going that route just yet

I like 01 multirate rear leafs in my 98 12V, they are 100 times better than stock 98.

Bouth springs are from towing package .

dump the over load and the leaf above it. and see how that works out for you. i have been meaning to do that for mine but i still manage to put it off.
and on another note, my uncle was pres of the steamfitters union in connectticut years ago.

dump the over load and the leaf above it. and see how that works out for you. i have been meaning to do that for mine but i still manage to put it off.
and on another note, my uncle was pres of the steamfitters union in connectticut years ago.

thats what i did when i lowered mine, seems ok to me, but I also have the factory tow package, so do i have the multirate astoss spoke of?

I dearched the springs on my old 98 EEG can short bed. It didn't ride that well, I won't do that again.

what are you looking for exactally? lift, ride quality, towing?

Back