Recall for steering problems

kevino

Been there tried that.
Got the recall on my 04 for steering linkage, pitman arm, and shock stabilizer. Since I replaced all of them because of problems before the recall came out they said fax in receipts. Faxed them in and they lose it, then they want me to mail in receipts do that, they are give me money back for steering stabilizer shocks and that's it. It's been since May when I first sent receipts and they tell me to send back check that's not even here yet and ask to look over receipts again. Chrysler is such a joke. If it weren't for Cummins I would never buy their product again.
Has anyone else had problems getting money back for parts bought??

be suprised you got that far, i didnt even get a recall sheet although i already did the t-style upgrade, i hate chrysler, cummins is the only reason i have a ram.

Same here. I couldnt get the dealership to warranty anything. The seat heater burned a hole in the padding and i asked if there was anything they could do about it and the service manager just shrugged his shoulders and said no. WTF Id rather a cummins be in a toyota!!!

I wrote Chrysler a letter and they are "researching" into it further. We'll see how that turns out.

When was the recall? And what are the limits for the dealership to do the work? I got an 04, but I am not the original buyer. So will they still do it?

A buddy of mine took his to the dealer to check for the recall on his 06, and they said it wasnt eligible, but he did need some other frontend work. So $700 later he drives it home, and goes to backup to a trailer and a front tierod that Dodge replaced broke-the-fuk-off... glad he wasnt going down the highway... WTF

Needless to say hes pissed, this happened yesterday. LOL

A buddy of mine took his to the dealer to check for the recall on his 06, and they said it wasnt eligible, but he did need some other frontend work. So $700 later he drives it home, and goes to backup to a trailer and a front tierod that Dodge replaced broke-the-fuk-off... glad he wasnt going down the highway... WTF

Needless to say hes pissed, this happened yesterday. LOL

i would be mad too lucky nobody got hurt

Back