Red Line Box for sale

Black Ice

c-pop
Have a slightly used unlimited redline box. Only has 1000 miles on it and about 5 hooks. Cost $1500 new. Sacrifice at $1000. Unlimited version is 4000 rpm plus. I personly seen 4300 on my truck. Might consider trades for a turbo, but would rather have the money.

will it work on an 02? i hear the MAP voltage is different. IDK

It doesn't fuel off of boost. As far as I can tell, it only uses the map hookup for the boost gauge function it has.

It doesn't fuel off of boost. As far as I can tell, it only uses the map hookup for the boost gauge function it has.

if it it displays boos there is a reason...not just for you to see....it takes over complete fueling it has to read boost to fuel correctly just like the electronics on the VP

if it it displays boos there is a reason...not just for you to see....it takes over complete fueling it has to read boost to fuel correctly just like the electronics on the VP

Talk to Chip about that. Sorry, I guess I didn't realize how a Redline fueled or why it has a MAP sensor hookup. :bang

I've been running two different Redlines for 3 1/2 years and only recently got a MAP sensor hook up to see if it did make any kind of difference. Other than giving me a boost reading, no difference. The Redline also has a hook up for EGT but that doesn't mean that you have to hook it up or have it so that it knows how to fuel.

06cummins03,

Yes, you can stack this with a Smarty. Supposedly after the Redline starts fueling, it has no effect. In all my videos and different setups I've tried for different pulls, you can hear a difference in the different combinations, and can definately tell a difference in how it runs. For pulling, I usually take the Smarty off and run my drag comp as an EZ. For the street, the Smarty does seem to be a better combo with my setup. Just my $.02 for what its worth.

redline

yes it is stackable with a smarty, im pretty sure that after the redline takes over for the ecm that the map sensor is the only thing that the box reads to increase fuel delivery, at least I think that is the way Chip explained it.

if you send me a pm we can maybe figure something out for you to get this box sold

Back