Redline Issues

Lostnwalmart

Ok so ive been having some issues with my second hand reline chip not working properly and giving me random cases of dead pedeal. well i sent it back to blue chip got everything refreshed and fixed on it so the box is ruled out of the equation. I get the box back connect everything and make shure all the coneections are good (soldered to the original wire then a male/female connection to the box) and use alot of elctrical tape. turn on the truck and everthing is going good rev it up and all of a sudden the tac reading is going all over the place (i dont think 9800 rpm is possible)some times its not even a number..... well i take it out and take it for a test drive everything is going good them wham engine is dead... #@$%! i tryed restart it nothing it acts like it getting no fuel, turn the key off then back on and wow first crank no problem, went back to the house confused and angry with the rpm acting haywire once more, any ideas?

cliff.. is that why your trucks been idiling all sorts of crazy out in the parking lot??