Reload this Page Feeler Stack'd-N-Jack'd '98 12V Lifted Auto SB

MCummings

It's my name ^
No need to sell, just looking to move to something else...

This is my wifes truck. She loves it. Uses it to go to school, and a night on the town every now and then.

I'll be online once a night to answer any questions...

Slide show... click it.

Has 119,000miles
215HP ReCon Motor less than 60k miles
48re trans less than 5k miles
241DHD T-case with less than 10k miles
4.5" Sky Jacker Lift
Dunks Performance Adjustable Control arms -1" to +3.5"
HID's in heads and fogs.

Pics don't show...
LED Taillights
LED CHMSL
Line of fire
Big rig running light above line of fire.
Front Strobes in markers
Rear wig wags tied into brake lights, line of fire, reverse lights, and amber rig running light.
Propane injection kit with 86 gallon tank in bed
13 Gallon water tank for a Snow water/meth kit, with on board water faucet. (225psi pump)

Upgraded Stereo. Pioneer, MB Quartz, Pioneer, Eclipse, and Kicker. 1,000w on Sub, 480w on highs.
Hard Wired Magellan GPS

For mods, I'm running,
21* timing
370 injectors
4k gsk
Turned Barrels
No AFC or Plate

6.7 VGT Turbo, with VGT working off a pneumatic cylinder.

O.D. is shifted manually, and the TCC is locked manually

Not sure what to ask for $, not sure what to ask for trade.
Wife loves the '06 Interiors, and '05 Convertible Corvettes.
Excursion, Kodiak, or something reliable would be considered for trades...

KBB Says $8,370
Everything works, except cruise control, and the drivers door lock is flakey, motor runs, but the lock doesn't always move.

Merrick

Merrick...
This is McBride's old ride correct?
Photobucket deleted your photo sldie show also......Andy

found the pics. would still like to see the inside.

It is Eric's old truck.

I wonder why Photobucket would delete my slide show? That sucks... And why is my title, Reload this page...? lol. Odd.

Pics coming in a sec...

Merrick

Little Green Slideshow pictures by mgirl_jojo - Photobucket

Highlites of the pics...

3-10-09119.jpg

3-10-09120.jpg

3-10-09180.jpg

3-10-09106.jpg

AIr Horns, tank and compressor
3-10-09178.jpg

3-10-09150.jpg

Air Horns
3-10-09085.jpg

3-10-09170.jpg

ShotGun Shell lugs...
3-10-09192.jpg

Merrick

Last edited:
Power, she dyno'd 375 rwhp, but I didn't have the VGT Tuned for the dyno. The housing was opening up to early causing very slow spooling, but, the neatest part was it made over 300rwhp from 50MPH to nearly 150mph...

If you could put a 2nd turbo under the VGT, I'm sure it could make a ton more power. You can really tell it needs more air, and drive pressure, even with the vgt full open, starts to climb much faster than boost over 3k rpm.

I do have headstuds, and 60Lb valve springs here, brand new in a unopened box, if you'd like those to.

The KBB price is my starting price. I can let it go for that price without the horns, 'pane, water, VGT, Wig wags, Strobes, and stereo.

With everything, I'd like to get around $12k for it. All trades and offers will be entertained...

I'll get some pics of the updated parts, Control arms, line of fire, led tails, propane, water, water faucet, and stereo. I have to go take them, so it might be a day...

Merrick

Trade for an 02 VW TDI, Silver, 4dr., Just did Timing belt, water pump, all belts and rollers......5 speed

88K orig. 2nd owner (me) miles....

Clean!

OH! All the EGR chit was removed professionally by Billygoat himself!! As well as the work on TB, WP, etc.....

44-49 mpg.....Over 600 miles per tank for hwy driving!

Any Pics?

I'll have to run it by the wife. I like 'em, but last time I was looking at them, she called them girly cars...

Merrick

Last edited:
Any Pics?

I'll have to run it by the wife. I like 'em, but last time I was looking at them, she called them girly cars...

Merrick

Only two I got right now....Can take more if interested

Girly!! LOL

Well I'm a STRAIGHT male, 6'2" , 250 lbs, police officer......I'm comfortable driving it.....Manly I say!!! LOL

2002VWGolfTDI.jpg

photo.jpg

I'd do it swole, but, I dunno if I should say what she called the car when she saw it....

Ok, Yah, I can do it...

She scrunched up her nose, and said, aagh, Looks like Granny Pantys....

Sorry Bud... It is a nice car though. PM me with what you want out right for it though...

Merrick

I was asked on another site what I really wanted for it, and this is what I put up.....
-----------

With everything on it... hmm, Let me think out loud here for a minute..

$3,500 - Floor It trans

$440 - 370 Injectors from Peak

$200 - 6.7 VGT turbo Ebay. Install price still pending =o

$Freebie - 3rd gen exhaust

$300 - Propane Tank

$750 - Propane Kit

$540 - SnowWater Kit with 225PSI pump. Hobbs Switched

$80 - 13 Gallon Water tank and water lines (On board water)

$70 - Line of Fire

$40 - Big Rig Running light (Half)

$45 - Wig Wags x2

$200 - Strobes

$3,000 - Stereo

$450- Alarm + Install

$50 - Tint

$2,200 - T-case (Hybrid from Blumenthal)

$3,500 - Newer Motor from a manual trans truck

$360 - HID's (heads + fogs)

$600 - Air Horns, Hornblasters HB4C

$110 - Overhead Clearance Lights LED

$500 - Lift/Control Arms

$140 -Steering Stabilizer

$330 - LED Tail Lights and LED CHMSL

$30 - Kill Switch

$80 - Gasser Dash Gauges

$60 - Autometer Warning Lights
---------------
$17,575 in upgrades

I'm sure there's something else, but that's what I can remember for now...

Lets drop the Trans, the Motor, Lift/Control Arms, the small things (Under $200), oh, and the alarm too...

$10,290. Without those items. Now, take a 30% hit to that. Comes out to $7203.

-------
$15,573 is realistically what I should be asking... I really feel it's worth that with all the aftermarket parts. It's not a sellers market right now, and I understand that, but, that doesn't mean I have to give away a perfectly working truck

If I can get that, I'll throw in the factory turbo, 60Lb valve springs and headstuds. That's about $600 right there.

Honestly, I'd love to pull the propane, water, wigwags, strobes and air horns before selling it, but, if I can find a buyer, I'll take the hit. Whonk , Whonk,, LOL Those air horns are a blast! The onboard water is just sweet too. Some go-jo in the door, and you're a hit at any truck meet, lol.

So, with everything, to be fair to you, and be true to myself, $15,573. Shoot me an offer and we'll see what we can work out.

Email Me, LPD@stx.rr.com

Merrick

Could you send me some pics how you did the vgt set up? I am looking to swap out my top turbo with a 6.7, any help would be much appreciated.