Remote starter issuses

dieseldisease03

Whistle it
I have an SCT livewire in the truck. Went to have a Cool Start remote starter put in and they told me the programmer was blocking the RF signal. I think it might be B.S. Just wondering if anyone else has had problems?

I dont see how that could be, or how they would know exactly what's causing the interference?

I'm not too far from ya, I'm in Amsterdam NY.

Let us know how you make out, cause I want to get one installed for this winter.

Tell them they re full of ****, I have a LW and a remote start with my Viper 5900. How is a programmer blocking a RF wave that should go from remote to relay box under dash to ignition wiring blocking anything??

I would have to say try another shop. But I would love to hear there explanation.

Yeah- I preaty much thouhgt they were full of it. Im gonna try a local audio shop that I've delt with in the past and had good luck with. Thanks guys.

I'll be talkin to ya Mike-

Isn't there some of the livewires that run wirelessly through bluetooth or something? I dont know jack about electronics for the most part, so I have no clue if that would interfere or not...

Check out our upstate club too if you get a chance...

http://www.upstatebombers.com

Back