remove the airbox

cumminspower97

can you remove the tube from the airbox to the turbo, but leave the airbox there because the o2 Sensor or would it suck stuff into the turbo.

yeah just take the tube off and run the turbo open. be sure to take the silencer ring out too. that thing will scream.

ok i was just worried it would mess something up i am going to buy a aftermarket one soon i just wanted to see what yall guys had to say about it thanks

i aint going to do it i just know people who has done it. what makes me mad is you got people on here that would like to make up some bs and let someone mess there stuff up just because they are to sorry to say look it maybe best to just run the stock one or but a aftermarket one but its all good i am goin to a aftermarket one

If you're dumb enough to run any internal combustion engine with longevity in mind without an air filter, you just need to shut the hood and never pull the release lever again.

If you're dumb enough to run any internal combustion engine with longevity in mind without an air filter, you just need to shut the hood and never pull the release lever again.

My boat doesnt run an air filter. Marine engines have a really high duty cycle, too.

Of course its not very dusty on the lake LOL

Funny, this talk about not running an air filter...I just opened the hood of my Dodge and noticed a mouse nest inside my S&B box:bang. Little bastards ate half the friggin filter (all the way down to the metal frame) and used insulation for the rest of the nest. Dammit...

i aint going to do it i just know people who has done it. what makes me mad is you got people on here that would like to make up some bs and let someone mess there stuff up just because they are to sorry to say look it maybe best to just run the stock one or but a aftermarket one but its all good i am goin to a aftermarket one

go to CF!!!

what about that filter in that tube going down to the trubo can that me took out and a pipe go there because that looks like it may slow the air comin into the turbo down.

Back