removing twins. tell me where to find block oil drain plug

jessmeistertc

Pro Driver
Taking the truck back to stock to sell. I need to find a plug that goes in where the primary turbo oil drains into. It drains into the rear hole on side of block that late 12 valves and 24 valves have. Any ideas? Thanks

could always get another soft plug like what was in it factory and tap it back in, call a cummins dealer, have your engine number written down

Or a marine expansion plug may fit. Wal-Mart usually carriers them. I used one to plug the drain valve hole on a s-10 radiator once. The entire screw valve completey blew out of the radiator going down the road. I just plugged it with a 3/4" expansion plug and never had a problem.

could always get another soft plug like what was in it factory and tap it back in, call a cummins dealer, have your engine number written down

thats what i did....the first time i took off a set of twins just be sure to put on some retaining compound on it so it wont come out or fall in.

Or go to parts house and get a freeze plug the same size, will save cash over dealer.... Just need the diameter of hole

Taking the truck back to stock to sell. I need to find a plug that goes in where the primary turbo oil drains into. It drains into the rear hole on side of block that late 12 valves and 24 valves have. Any ideas? Thanks
PM me your shipping address and you should have one in a day or so.