Replace Injectors...How Hard???

ARbowhunter7

Opulence...I Has It.
Ok, I've got a neighbor that just bought a six-oh 'Stroke ('03) and it needs new sticks. He wants to do it himself, but he's wondering how tough it's gonna be. I drive a Duramax, and I wouldn't even think about trying to replace mine, but I know it's easy on a Cummins. So how tough is it on a 6.0? Would it be better to take it to a shop? Thanks for the help.

Its not too bad. I was intimidated at first, but its not all that bad. Just get ready to twist and cram your hand in really tight places.

i was intimidated at first to, but its not bad. hardest part is getting the valve covers off

Abrannan19, is Rotella rough on 6.0l Injectors? Should I stop Running it in our 6.0l's?

Guess I'll look into Swappin Oils.. Whats a good all-around Oil? Something that I can Run in everything, Truck (7.3l & 6.0l) and Equipment?

A good all around oil is the Valvoline All Fleet Plus 15w-40. It was created to run mixed service of diesel and gasoline vehicles. But a 5w-40 synthetic would be better to run in the powerstrokes.

Back