Results - Drag Race

Bye Now

Sponsor
We got alot of good racing in before the torrential rain started. Here is a run sheet list of who was still in the race. We are splitting the class payouts in each class. So if your name is on this list or you know someone on this list, please have them call TS with either a fax number or address so we can get a W-9 to them. 270-746-9999 ask for Brittany.

ET Bracket:
Troy Combs, George Peppard, KJ Kitchens

12.0 Index:
Joel Johnson, David Hall, David Pedigo

Pro Mod:
Rick Needham, Darren Morrison

Pro Dragster:
Matt Handwork, John Robinson

Super Street:
Ron Wolverton, Tim Scherer, Doug Gilbert

Wild Street:
Adam Preston, Joel Greathouse, Tony Bumpus, Neil Boyd

Super Stock:
Dallas Penn, Jeff Dean, Bruce Block, Micah Sullivan

Pro Street:
Dallas Penn, Brian Jelich, Phil Taylor, Greg Dapron, Michael Corsilli, Brad Albright, Ashley Black, Micah Sullivan, Matt Handwork, Matthew Mobley

Last edited:
In the process of getting the checks written. Will get them mailed out by the end of the week.

Is there is thread that explains the different classes somewhere I've never heard of Wild Street, and I know some of the other classes that have the same name are different than what NHRDA calls them. Super Street is different and I don't know what SuperStock is for the TS race

ET Bracket:
Self explanatory I think

12.0 Index:
Go as close as close to 12.0 as you can without going faster, once again you know how this works I'm pretty sure.

Pro Mod:
Darren's bad ass S-10 and tilt up body dodge I think. Run what ya brung and hope ya brought enough.

Pro Dragster:
Funny cars, rails, altered etc. See above class explanation

Super Street:
Ron Wolverton, Tim Scherer, Doug Gilbert
Deranged(back to champ I might add) 3500 pound minimum, 4499 pound maximum.
Wild Street:
Wild Street was a 10.5 tire gas class that Dennis and Sheila ran this year. 1/8th mile racing. It was pretty sweet I thought.

Super Stock:
2.6 charger 6000 lbs fuel only.

Pro Street:
Dallas Penn, Brian Jelich, Phil Taylor, Greg Dapron, Michael Corsilli, Brad Albright, Ashley Black, Micah Sullivan, Matt Handwork, Matthew Mobley
You know this class I'm pretty sure. Heads Up 4900 pound Minimum.

Last edited:
ET Bracket:(same as Sportman)
Self explanatory I think

12.0 Index:(11.90 in NHRDA call it Super Diesel)
Go as close as close to 12.0 as you can without going faster, once again you know how this works I'm pretty sure.

Pro Mod:(I think this is a good name for this class same as Prostock in NHRDA)
Darren's bad ass S-10 and tilt up body dodge I think. Run what ya brung and hope ya brought enough.

Pro Dragster:(Same as Top Diesel)
Funny cars, rails, altered etc. See above class explanation

Super Street:((These guys would run in Prostock in NHRDA)Ron Wolverton, Tim Scherer, Doug Gilbert
Deranged(back to champ I might add) 3500 pound minimum, 4499 pound maximum.
Wild Street: (I love the 10.5 outlaw class no diesels in this one I assume)
Wild Street was a 10.5 tire gas class that Dennis and Sheila ran this year. 1/8th mile racing. It was pretty sweet I thought.

Super Stock:
2.6 charger 6000 lbs fuel only.(The new single charger class, closest thing in NHRDA is called Super Street, can run anything just has to be over 6,000 lbs)

Pro Street: (Same as NHRDA think the weight is 4500 minimum however)
You know this class I'm pretty sure. Heads Up 4900 pound Minimum.

Thanks that helps. Didn't have a clue what Wild Street was.

Ron Wolverton and Doug Gilbert ran super stock Sheila. Their was some confusion on the super street vs. super stock time cards. I was the only guy to show up for Super street. Its easier to win that way then last year when I had to "under break" Jeff Garmon and Brandon. LOL