Results - Sled Pull

looked last nite, early this morning and again now Mrs. Perry still nothing on site but im sure there working on it. Thanks for another good event.

Wow Haisleys cleaned up. 1st and 2nd in 3.0 and mod class. 2.6 they got 2nd and 4th. Don't know who messes with the 3rd place truck but it may be their customer as well. Congrats to Haisley Machine!!

The third place truck is my ITPA guy and he is always up front with the Haisley ITPA guys. I was very pleased to have two trucks in the top ten in 2.6 and to also have a truck in the top ten in 3.0 class!

The third place truck is my ITPA guy and he is always up front with the Haisley ITPA guys. I was very pleased to have two trucks in the top ten in 2.6 and to also have a truck in the top ten in 3.0 class!

Keep up the great work Mark....was glad to see some of ur trucks near the top!:woohoo:

Kevins Truck is a runner for sure. Nice to see a guy from my neck of the woods near the top.

I had to laugh at the very last one....."Cummins Killer" = "Broke". I know, its a lame and weak GMC joke, but I got a hoot out of it. :D

I wouldn't say "idiot"...but I love the irony of the things dubbed as "killers" . LOL

Thats my truck haha, i guess putting it together thursday night before the pull doesnt always work out the best. The names in good fun, so i take no hard feelings in comments.

I wouldn't say "idiot"...but I love the irony of the things dubbed as "killers" . LOL

Yeah i launched it everything was good, but i was spinning so bad i let out. I heared a nock and couldnt get it to light back up. Turns out i bent a couple valves in the head, nothing to bad it will be up and running by next weekend.

This one made me laugh after Dually posted.

Do you guys know what happened on that pull? I would say "broke" is a pretty unfair description.

Yeah i launched it everything was good, but i was spinning so bad i let out. I heared a nock and couldnt get it to light back up. Turns out i bent a couple valves in the head, nothing to bad it will be up and running by next weekend.

Sorry to hear Wes, i was wondering what was up when it wouldnt come back up, sounded like it sure went to the moon the first time you came off the line.

Sorry to hear Wes, i was wondering what was up when it wouldnt come back up, sounded like it sure went to the moon the first time you came off the line.

Rob I wanted to say congrats on the win, good job.