RetroShop Projectors... who has them?

Those are pretty nice, but expensive. I wouldn't mind a chrome set w/ HID's, but there I always cuss people with HID's in reflective housings!!!

What is the difference between these and the $90 ones off ebay?

I was just looking at these earlier today. I think they are going to be the next purchase for the old girl.

The ones off ebay are garbage. Not saying these other ones listed above are any better. Haven't run those ones. But I would hope for that price, that they are.

The ones off ebay are garbage. Not saying these other ones listed above are any better. Haven't run those ones. But I would hope for that price, that they are.

I agree. I've had two different sets, anzo and spyder brand I think they were. Both have cracked around the mounts and fit like crap.

I can say that I have the black housings that they use and the lenses have small cracks in them. I guess being in the sun all day has dryed them to the point of cracking. I've had them for over 2 years.

I just want lights that freaking work. I almost ordered some HIDs from retro solutions but it looks like its not going to do anything but scatter the light.

I kinda like these housings but not a fan of the Halo ring or the 4 LEDs.

1994-2001 Dodge Ram Pickup CCFL Angel Eye Halo Projector Headlights - Black

retro shop is doing it right... they are taking the single piece housings and installing the right projector for proper HID optics. If I buy another set it will be those.

I tried putting late model projectors into my eBay housings. I quickly learned that I didn't have the tools or patience to get it right. Threw all of it in the trash.

I tried putting late model projectors into my eBay housings. I quickly learned that I didn't have the tools or patience to get it right. Threw all of it in the trash.

Did you see how the ones I linked above installed in the housing?

Did you see how the ones I linked above installed in the housing?

Yea, not quite sure how they managed that. Wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Just need to figure out which housings to run this time. I've had a few different styles. Need to find something new.

Yea, not quite sure how they managed that. Wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Just need to figure out which housings to run this time. I've had a few different styles. Need to find something new.

Yeah, I'm wanting to try that too, but I've told myself this truck is going up for sale soon and for some reason I keep looking at parts. :doh: