Return Regulated System Setup for FASS

StrokerAce

Smooth Is Fast
I have a RR system for a 6.0 that I am getting rid of since I have decided to not go any further with my truck and leave it as is. I purchased this system right before Scheids from Robts here on Comp D and he is the one who custom built the system. All of the hoses are stainless steel braided with Earls fittings and is put together very well. The kit consists of a -6 main feed line that runs from the FASS to the front of the heads where it feeds into a Y adapter and to each head. Two other hoses attach at the back of the heads where the passenger side is a 90 degree fiting and the driver side uses a Banjo bolt. From the back of the heads, each hose runs to the Aeromotive regulator. A return line runs from the regulator to the factory hard return line. Everything is in excellent shape and Robts ran it on his truck, however I don't know how long he ran it for. It never was installed on my truck. I am asking $500 shipped. Here is a Photobucket album with pictures of the kit.

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r278/mpd224/Regulated%20Return/

Unfortunately no, I am keeping the FASS pump on my truck. It's just the RR system.

Also, what is all the tape on some of those fitting for? I dont mean the teflon, it looks kinda like brown packing tape.

EDIT: Which FASS pump is required for this kit? I PM'd Rob, but I figured I would just ask here also.

Where are you supposed to mount the regulator?

Also, how does it regulate the pressure to the heads when the regulator is after the heads? Im sure it works, I just wanna know how.

Nevermind on the regulator question. Im an idoit.

Still wanna know where the regulator mounts though...

I have a RR system for a 6.0 that I am getting rid of since I have decided to not go any further with my truck and leave it as is. I purchased this system right before Scheids from Robts here on Comp D and he is the one who custom built the system. All of the hoses are stainless steel braided with Earls fittings and is put together very well. The kit consists of a -6 main feed line that runs from the FASS to the front of the heads where it feeds into a Y adapter and to each head. Two other hoses attach at the back of the heads where the passenger side is a 90 degree fiting and the driver side uses a Banjo bolt. From the back of the heads, each hose runs to the Aeromotive regulator. A return line runs from the regulator to the factory hard return line. Everything is in excellent shape and Robts ran it on his truck, however I don't know how long he ran it for. It never was installed on my truck. I am asking $500 shipped. Here is a Photobucket album with pictures of the kit.

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r278/mpd224/Regulated%20Return/
I ran it about 1000 miles on my truck...It has a -8 main line not a -6. It then goes to a -8 to -6 y splitter and then (2) -6 lines to the head. Then (2) -6 lines out of the head to the regulator and so on. Its no whimpy set that most sell. All high dollar stuff. I will say most of the system for 6l are all -4 lines...I have several trucks running this system with a fass150/180

We may still have a deal. Can you run this system minus the FASS?

Also, what is all the tape on some of those fitting for? I dont mean the teflon, it looks kinda like brown packing tape.

EDIT: Which FASS pump is required for this kit? I PM'd Rob, but I figured I would just ask here also.
fass150/180. you then dont need a stock fuel bowlIt is tape. I put tape on them with writing to tell him where they go so there was no confusion. The tape can be removed once you have an idea how to put it together

Where are you supposed to mount the regulator? I have pictures if you buy it

Also, how does it regulate the pressure to the heads when the regulator is after the heads? Im sure it works, I just wanna know how.

Nevermind on the regulator question. Im an idoit.

Still wanna know where the regulator mounts though...

mine came with a mount to go off the alternator:

DSC08269-1.jpg

It does come with a mount and mounts near the brake master cylinder

at least when I sold it to him

I have pictures for who ever buys it

Also I labeled everything with tape with writing so there is no confusion. The tape can come off after everything is figured out

Rob,

LOL, I'll send it in small unmarked bills. Let me know when you get it. I do appreciate the technical help tho.

Back