Returning to stock and trading in! 1 Week Only - Mid-Mo

Convicted1

Hey all,

I'm giving up on the diesel thing, and as such I'm selling my truck and all the mods.

I intend to trade it in this coming weekend, so whatever goes before then I'll make some smoking deals on and whatever doesn't sell the next owner of the truck will get.

The only requirement is this... You must meet in person with CASH, and either be willing to swap the parts yourself, (MY TRUCK WILL RUN BEFORE YOU LEAVE!) or pay my mechanic $50/hr to do it. LABOR IS NOT INCLUDED IN THESE PRICES!

These prices are already retarded low, and everything in perfect working order unless stated otherwise... You'll be able to check the goods out yourself obviously when you come to swap them.

If any of my prices seem unreasonable, say so... I'd rather get SOMETHING for them than nothing when I trade them in.

Also... POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING! First in line in this thread will be first in line to get the part... No PM's.

Want to talk to me on the phone... PM for my number. That's the ONLY reason I want PM's.

So here's what I've got...

The truck is a 2005 QCSB 2500 Auto.

1) Floor It Diesel Full Billet Trans w/ DTT Super Single and DTT Billet Flexplate - $1500 w/ working exchange - THIS WILL NEED TO BE GONE THROUGH. It will get you home, but it's acting stupid in the mornings before it warms up. It recently lost overdrive and we fixed that, but hasn't acted the same since. You're basically buying the billet shafts, converter, and flexplate for less than they'd cost new and getting the rest for free.

2) Floor It Diesel Full Ported, Polished, and O-Ringed Head w/ custom stainless side draft intake, and 110lb (I'll have to check on the lb rating, but I think this is correct!) Valve springs - $1800 w/ exchange - This has about 3500 miles on it. All I have is a picture of it installed on the truck, but I'll post it for fun. I have a new MLS gasket here, but that is ALL I have for the swap. This will need to be swapped by MY mechanic, you'll provide your gasket set and I'll provide mine.

20725396.jpg

2b) ARP 625 HeadStuds - $650 w/ Exchange - These have about 3500 miles on them as well, and were torqued 3 times cold to 160.

3) F1 Diesel Flux 3.5 Injectors - $750 w/ WORKING exchange - These have about 3500 miles on them... You'll be able to hear the truck run when you come get these, but if they act up on you after you leave... They are YOUR baby. I don't believe anything is wrong with them, they sound fine to me... But you just never know with these CR Injectors.

4) HTT Turbo "Quick Diesel" 64/14/71 For 3rd Gen w/ ATS Manifold - $1000 with working exchange - Turbo has about 50K miles on it.

5) Floor It Diesel Stage 3 Injection Pump - $750 outright.. I will ship this. I have a spare already. About 25K miles on this.

6) Smarty - $450 outright... Again.. I will ship this. You'll have to take my TNT/R off of it to use it with your truck though.

7) AFE Stage 2 Intake - $150 w/ Exchange - About 70K miles on this.

8) Upgraded Front Drive Shaft built by Tatton Drivelines - $200 w/ exchange - About 1K miles on this.

9) Bilstein 5100 Shocks - $200 w/ Exchange - Less than 2K miles on these.

10) BFG All Terrain T/A's in 285/70/17 -$750 w/ exchange - Less than 3K miles on these.

11) Recon Smoked LED Cab Lights - $50 w/ Exchange -

12) Cloth Headrests w/ 7" Farenheit monitors - $75 w/ Exchange -

13) FASS 150/150 Fuel System - $450 outright - I'll have to verify this will come off the truck as easily as I think it will, and that my factory intank pump still works, otherwise it'll just stay with the truck.

14) Danin Gauges in Autometer 3 Gauge Pod - $200 w/ Exchange - Boost, EGT, and Fuel Pressure.

15) Isspro Exhaust Drive Pressure Gauge in colum pod - $100 shipped - No exchange needed obviously.

16) Danin Rail Pressure Gauge - $100 Shipped - No Exchange needed.

Once again, this will all need to be gone by the coming weekend, otheriwse it'll go to the trucks next owner. I don't really care... I just figured I'd give some people a chance and some good parts for a good deal.

Thanks for looking!

-David

Last edited:
I have posted this on CF also... So you'll have to check there for availablity also...

First dibs goes to the time of the post... Whoever was first gets first shot at the part.

Sorry to hear your done dude! But I TOTALLY understand!!

Someones gonna get some major deals here if they jump quick!!

Stay in touch on the Site though!!

Cheers man!!

David

Sorry to hear your done dude! But I TOTALLY understand!!

Someones gonna get some major deals here if they jump quick!!

Stay in touch on the Site though!!

Cheers man!!

David

Yeah... It's just time to move on to something new.

I appreciate the good word Dave!

I'll definately stay in touch!

-David

Interested in the stage 3 cp3. Is it in good shape? Also would you sell the turbo outright? I will pm you my number. I am heading to work in a few(dang 3rd shift).

possibly interested in the head and 625's i pm'd you my number.

Interested in the stage 3 cp3. Is it in good shape? Also would you sell the turbo outright? I will pm you my number. I am heading to work in a few(dang 3rd shift).

It maintains rail pressure just perfect with my 3.5's... So I'd assume its fine.

You've got a few people ahead of you... But I'll let you know.

possibly interested in the head and 625's i pm'd you my number.

Got your PM... Trying to figure out what I can do for ya.

-David

Headrest monitors are sold on CF as well...

I'm gonna say that all the gauges are gone as well... There is a BUNCH of people interested.

Gauges are gone... Turbo and Manifold are gone...

Smarty gone.

Injection pump more than likely gone.

Bilstein 5100's more than likely gone.

Need to move these injectors... I'll make somebody a smokin' deal if they've got a set of stockers in exchange!

Injection Pump, Bilsteins, and AFE are gone also...

Possibly the injectors as well.

OK... Checked on the labor for swapping heads... It would cost around $1000 in labor to swap both and would probably require more than one day.

If somebody wants that head... I'll throw in the ARP 625's.

So 2800 and you'd have a wicked head and a set of ARP 625's. You'll also need to buy a gasket set obviously.

I'll also go to 1250 on the transmission...

Goodnight folks!

I'll check back in the AM.

Wow. Nice prices. Free bump.

Thanks for the good word...

I'm not trying to make a bunch of money here... I'd just rather have a few bucks in my pocket and hook some of you guys up with some good deals than to just GIVE the stuff to the dealer.

-David

has the head been flow benched? how many cfm will it flow?

I'm not sure if the head has been flowed or not...

I'd have to ask John...

I do know it dropped 10PSI of boost cruising...