Rev-X

bigf350sd

OK, plain and simple here, my truck has some injectors sticking. I know the BEST thing would be to replace them, and I will when I come up with a grand or two, but heres the question....Have YOU used Rev-X, and did it fix your sticky injectors and rough running?? Mine has had the flash to the FICM, and it helped some when cold, but it still runs rough most of the time even when warm now.

There was a whole thread about this...

But I'll answer anyways. Yes, my truck has dropped 12 injectors and it only has 81,000 miles on it. I've been running Valvoline Synthetic for 20,000K+ miles. It always has started rough, idled out white smoke, and just ran like ass for 10 minutes; also very slow to warm up to operating temp.

I was lucky enough to get a bottle of Rev-X from Tim. I put it in the night before we had a snow storm of over 24" and I left the truck unplugged to see how it would do. Went out, let the glow plugs warm up and turned the key. Truck fired right up with in 2 seconds and idled as if it was just hot started. Best part was that the truck came up to temp alot faster, cutting the warm up time by roughly half. This stuff is well worth it's cost IMO.

I guess I should mention that I also have the Inductive Heating flash for the FICM (which did nothing for me).

Well cool, I dont think ive seen one post or reply anywhere on here or any other forum where anyone said it didnt help them. I knew there had been several posts on here about it, but some of them were a few months old now, and I was hoping some people who had been running the stuff a few thousand miles now would chime in and say whether they had seen any negative effects from it, or if any of their problems had began to re-appear. Thanks for the reply, I reckon im going to have to break down and order some.

Well cool, I dont think ive seen one post or reply anywhere on here or any other forum where anyone said it didnt help them. I knew there had been several posts on here about it, but some of them were a few months old now, and I was hoping some people who had been running the stuff a few thousand miles now would chime in and say whether they had seen any negative effects from it, or if any of their problems had began to re-appear. Thanks for the reply, I reckon im going to have to break down and order some.

No problem. I've been running it for a while now and haven't found one thing to complain about yet.

10 out of 10 trucks it either significantly helped, or got rid of the cold rough running engine.

Well, I ordered 2 bottles of the Rev-X Friday morning, and it got here Monday afternoon, FAST. I ppoured it in, and drove it about 5 miles, got it up to operating temp, and the thing completely quit missing and shaking, surging, whatever you want to call it. I got up this morning and cranked it up, and it was 49 here this morning, and it sounded like it did when it was new. No miss while it was sitting there idling, or anything. I went back inside, let it run for a few, and then went back out, and it was up to about 125 or 130 engine oil temp, and drove it, and it ran perfectly. I may crank it up in the morning, and drive off instantly, and just see how it does with the engine oil temp down around 80 or 90. Im really impressed with this stuff, and even if it did still have a miss tomorrow morning when it was down below 100 EOT, it has definately fixed or stopped my miss and rough running when it is warm, and im SOLD on it. Try it....IT WORKS.

Yea i was one of the ten guys that tim was takin about and i to was really impressed with it like you said this stuff works.

I just ordered the Rev-X product.....I hope it works....I hate my start up.....It is extremely embarresing....

Another satisfied customer. I don't know whats in it, but the stuff works.

It really does work, all my customers have been extremely satisfied with the results.

I just called them....I am sure you can get it direct shipped from them....There is a discount from another board available...make sure you ask for it....

Back