RevMax 850

6.7l_clark

Would anyone be interested in a RevMax 850 for $4000. It needs to be refreshed, I got a quote from RevMax for it to be updated and it would be $3500-$4000. The update includes new torque converter, new valve body and most up to date internals that they run in there drag truck. The torque converter is on its way out and keeps locking and unlocking on itself. The reason I want to sell it is because I want a 48re and don’t want to dump the money into this 68rfe.

Who's tuning? Just seems low for those parts.

Rob Ivy but I literally uploaded the new tune because I just put those injectors in last week then the trans started acting up so I never even messaged him to make adjustments. And not to talk **** on the people who were running the dyno but I do not think they knew exactly 100% what they were doing on that dyno

How was driving the 96 turbine with that small of a tune?

Dyno operator seemed like they were loading it too low in the rpm and never really letting getting it up. The exhaust housing is a bit big but when it does light it's all in. This is my old truck Aaron that I'm always posting about on the gram.

Back