revo on smarty

0124vcummins

Im thinking about downloading the revo for my smarty. how much is this going to help me and what does it cost?

it's free... it'll help some but will take a lot of trial and error to find the righ tune for what you run. jmho

It is nice, but I find myself going back to the standard smarty..

I like the adjustability of the REVO, but since I'm not running nitrous I'm probalby not using it to the full capability.

I will probably play with a few settings again in the future. Some changes feel stronger, but that doesn't mean they are making more power throughout the entire band..

you might want to remove the smoke switch from your sig. people will take you more serious if they think your after power and not smoke.

From a 12v guy...

If he's not using the Smarty for his timing won't the REVO loose a fair bit of it's benefits?

im not after smoke...i havent used it in forever. I just like blowing it on people that piss me off. Just wondering if the revo would help.

on a stick dd it's priceless , i hate driving mine without it. on an auto.....uummhh not so much. spend your money elsewhere.

on a stick dd it's priceless , i hate driving mine without it. on an auto.....uummhh not so much. spend your money elsewhere.

I thought the same thing and sold mine. man was i sorry, it makes my chargers spool so much faster. i hate driving without it.

Back