rich idle

Mofugra

First off this isn't a p-pump specific question, but since its on a p-pumped truck I thought I'd toss it out to you guys..so it seems like a have a very rich idle, I had a similar haze when I had marine 370's back in the day, but I still have the stock 24v sticks in so its not a big injector haze. I've done the basic mods to the pump 3gsk, no plate, afc tuning..the haze has been more pronounced as of late, but I think that's due to the extremely cold weather we are having, but even when its warmer its there. Its light blueish smoke with a very heavy diesel smell, burns the eyes. Is there any way to turn down the amount of fuel I get at idle, afc perhaps? I've serached and got varied reports.
Thanks for any imput!!

What's your idle speed? Too much/little fuel at idle will directly affect your idle speed. Too much fuel = faster idle speed.

Have you had your injectors reworked for the P-Pump? I'd look at that and timing.

I'm actually idleing a bit on the low side 700 or so, I tried to turn it up but then my rpms started to climb out of control when I gave it throttle..I think its a governor adjustment issue..as for timing plunger lift said I was about 25* but I haven't verified with a light..I don't think its at 25 cuz it starts really easily.

I'd think it would be a timing issue, or poor injector issue dribbling fuel.

That would be good for both of us if it was and injector issue. I sent u a pm about those 150's.

I didn't even realize who it was when i first posted in the thread. Fab up a pointer for your damper, we can check the timing with the light and chuck some sticks in when I get back from Australia. Second week of January I'll be home.