ride rite air bags

jackblack99

got a set of ride rite air bags that came off a 98.5 24v 4x4. should fit any year 4x4 cummins but not sure about other makes. good condition. not used hard. came off a farm truck that hauled hay wagons around. $175 shipped or $150 if you pick em up.

i dont have a clue. i took em off a guys truck cause he's turning it into a dedicated puller and cant have air bags on pullin trucks around these parts.

0611092027.jpg

they are pending. waiting on payment. he's supposed to send payment on monday. and yes come with all hard ware. the black is wire loom put on the hoses where they had them zip tied up out of the way so they wouldnt chaffe and rub holes in the lines.

they are pending. waiting on payment. he's supposed to send payment on monday. and yes come with all hard ware. the black is wire loom put on the hoses where they had them zip tied up out of the way so they wouldnt chaffe and rub holes in the lines.

I can send paypal on Monday no problem...let me know if he falls through.

yea sorry i hadnt been on in a day or so. he paid me. so they are sold. sorry man.

Thanks for getting back to me. No big deal I busted something in the xfer case of my puller Saturday so extra $$ is welcome right now.:hehe: