Ripped off By DPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RascalMafia

heyyyyyyy girrrrrrrl
While Dominator Diesel Performance may be a site sponsor, I'm posting this anyway. I was never refunded any core money from the VP pump, even though ive been hearing i was going to get it for a LONG time, and i did this as a last resort, as well as contacting my lawyer. 6/15/07 on the purchase of the pump...if anyone can get me a pdf file posted i will email it to you.

PM from 12/17/07...after me asking where the money, again. How the deal happened is I got a pump and a FASS from DPD, sent the pump back for the core right after I got the HRVP. I was basically the middle man between the end user of the pump and DPD, but either way neither of our phone calls get answered anymore, and when they were getting answered, we have been promised money for about 5 months with no result.

DPDIESEL said:
Hey Roy,

I got the check in the mail. I had to look at our records cause I didn't show we had charged you for it but i found the credit card receipt and it does show we owe him the money. He should have it within this week.

Thanks,
Bryan

yea I think that PM was to tell him that the check was on the way. But the check was never received...

Just out of curiosity, how much are we talkin' about here?

Core charges can be sensative material. With my experience with the diesel business 50% of the core returns are late and past the "30 return core charge" date limit.

As far as I know there is a time limit on core charges correct? you can't just return it own your own time schedule. Did you meet their requirements?

the core was sent back to II three days after it was recieved, and the charge is $400.

If you have the tracking number and the date and time it was received call II.

i dont think they have one...the post was put up a week and a half ago and Dalpilot removed it and said give it a week just in case of the holiday mail, which was fine with me, whats another week right? he also forwarded a copy of the thread to DPD, and said if any contact had been made or a resolution had been agreed upon, let him know. Fair enough, so i waited a week and a half, no call, no email, no check.
i will call II when i find the shipping receipt, which is mixed in with all my other receipts, and no lawyer contact has been made yet. i have tried to do everything possible outside of court to get this resolved but it looks like thats what will end up happening.

the pump was ok and checked out ok because DPD got their money or i wouldnt have kept hearing my moneys in the mail.

has DPDiesel on here not wrote back? He is on here quite often, you would think he would respond instead of looking bad!!

he should have done something in the week and a half notice he had before this was re posted, unless you mean responded directly to me, in which case, no, but im used to it......

Just to clear this up, we have feelmecummin AND the buyer of the pump asking us for a check for the core. A check HAS been sent out to the buyer of the pump and the mail has not been returned to us so by that I take it that he has received it. I am not just going to write multiple $400 checks.

The original post was taken off and I thought it had been resolved and that is why there has been no reply from me........ as I told Dalpilot, the check had been sent.

There are definetly two sides to every story, and that is the reason the thread is back up. This is a matter between the two, or three parties involved. SInce Bryan, and Feelmecummin have both stated their respective sides of the story, I can see no reason to keep this thread going.

I nor Comp D have a dog in this fight, this is between the parties involved. Each has had their side heard here, so I am going to close this thread. If anyone has further issue with this thread feel free to PM me, or the parties involved.

We do not condone vendor bashing, (and I am not saying that was the case here), nor do we protect our sponsors if they are guilty of wrong doing, (again, not saying that is the case here). I have found if their is a legitimate beef its best left between those involved, however I thought this deserved the attention from both sides.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.