Rocker studs.

J.Keith

Pro Diesel Tech
Who has them, part #'s all that good stuff.

Thanks!
Jeremy

there's no part number for them. Contact Comp461 ( Greg ) here at the forum. He is the one that sells them

Ordered mine from PDW and he ended up getting them from Comp.

Whats the advantage of them? Its not like you hear of people spanning their rocker bolts.

Whats the advantage of them? Its not like you hear of people spanning their rocker bolts.

I think the worry with the regular bolts is if you have to pull the rockers off and when you go to reinstall them and get to a rocker where the cam is on the top of the lobe. trying to start the bolt with heavier springs and a larger cam the threads MAY pull out of the head until you get enough of the bolt started.

You can get then from Pure Diesel Power, Dr Perfromance, Indrustrial Injection, or Motorsportssupply.com,
The ARP rocker studs are designed to have full purchase on the head before you tighten down the 12-point nut and washer. This will keep you from pulling the first or second thread out of the head

100_0076-1.jpg

100_0077-1.jpg

100_0075.jpg

100_0079.jpg

Hey Greg, whats whit the push rods in that motor. Why do they have orange paint on them?

Those are stock CR rods.... they all have that. It's actually a sticker wrapped around them and not paint. It's anyones guess as to why they put in on.

Those pictures were about 4 years ago, when I was putting the finishing touches on the motor in the Predator truck. That little truck was a development platform for a lot of different parts.

Those are stock CR rods.... they all have that. It's actually a sticker wrapped around them and not paint. It's anyones guess as to why they put in on.

My VP engine has the same push rods with the orange tape.