Rockingham PS and QD Final Round Video

DavidTD

DPM
Well here is Pro Street and Quick Diesel. I still have more video to get up as time allows...

Each vid has two versions, high and low quality. Bottom of the page.

DPM Video Page

Man Jeff shot off the line like a rocket. The Video Freezes as the tree goes green, for me. Did Jeff Tree Palmer ?

wideopen said:
Man Jeff shot off the line like a rocket. The Video Freezes as the tree goes green, for me. Did Jeff Tree Palmer ?

Not sure Phil. Is anyone else having a problem with it?

Not sure David?? I see the lights go Yellow, it frezes, I can still hear the audio, then I see Jeff gone and Palmer playing catch up?

I heard Phillip was eating a sandwich at the line. :poke:

Timbeaux38 said:

Hey Timmay, did your video freeze too or is Phils screen suffering from a clogged fuel filter. :hehe:

DavidTD said:
Hey Timmay, did your video freeze too or is Phils screen suffering from a clogged fuel filter. :hehe:

Funy David ...Funny :badidea: .. I downloaded it on another computer here in the office and I get the same thing??

wideopen said:
Funy David ...Funny :badidea: .. I downloaded it on another computer here in the office and I get the same thing??

Sorry Phil, I had to do it. :hehe:

Will you try the 340k version for me too. Maybe something happened while I was processing the video.

Timbeaux38 said:

Thats what I wanted to know if he fell asleep at the tree of if something else happened?

DavidTD said:
Sorry Phil, I had to do it. :hehe:

Will you try the 340k version for me too. Maybe something happened while I was processing the video.

I tried both versions and if freezes in the same place?

Mine froze too David. I'm gonna try to save it to my machine and see if that helps

Did the QD video come up ok. I may have a problem with the video. :doh:

Jeff does tree Philip, but I need to check it out.

Dave I get the freezing when I download it too... I haven't looked at the QD yet.

Last edited:
The QD vid freezes up as well... Somebody needs new equipment :poke: LOL

Yeah, it's on the original footage I downloaded from the camera... :bang :doh: but not on the camera footage itself.

250px-D_oh.jpg