Rockstar wheels wrapped with Yokohama geolander a/t!!!!

wpeschel

Psyko
:rockwoot:Well I finally bit the bullet and ordered new tires and wheels for the old goat.. My truck is white with smoked lights..
I was wondering if anyone has any pic, or has a white dually with black rockstars on it??
I also have heard of issues with the wheels cracking is that true or false?? Curious to know if anyone else has the rockstar dually wheels and how they like them..

i have not had them but yes the cracking thing is true some of them crack and some don't i have seen it happen both ways

my chrome is cracking on mine and they are only 3 months old.
the closer i look at them, the more they look like the crack is getting deeper.

Well I got the wheels and tires on.. Man i really like them. I will try to get some pics tomorrow after I wash her up...

Yep, there was a bad batch of castings. This is with the earliest set of wheels - when they just hit the market. The wheels cracked between the spokes.

They were warrantied and replaced - all the wheels are currently from the new batch of castings.

Here she is... I love this truck.. All I need now is limo windo tint...

Attachments

• 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 24
I had the chrome nuts on mine chip. I will never buy wheels form wheel pros again if they are on a truck i buy i will sell them. Customer service is terrible and it took me 8 wheels to get 4 that where not chipped from the get go. Keep warranty paper work good luck. Oh and i do love the look of rockstars which i had its a shame the don't last.